Saturday, February 28, 2009

Private cooking lesson


Michelle and Don, of Southampton, Mass., could hardly wait to taste some of the pasta that they made during their cooking lesson at their home.


Wow -- This was my favorite Christmas present ever!! I'm a huge fan of the Food Network and while watching one of the chefs teach people how to cook I mentioned to my husband how amazing it would be to get cooking lessons from a real chef. To surprise me he found Ellie!! I have always considered myself a decent cook and could certainly put together a meal, but with my busy work schedule I have found myself using or making "convenience" foods instead of meals. Ellie has changed all that for us!! It was simply fantastic to have her come into our home, teach us how to prepare quick, healthy and delicious meals! It was truly a pleasure to learn from her. She is pleasant, kind and so knowledgeable. If you are ever trying to find that PERFECT gift to give to someone you love - this is it! I am hoping to have her come out this summer and help me learn new techniques and secrets to outdoor grilling.
......................................
Michelle D., Southampton, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment