Thursday, February 11, 2010

Private cooking lesson

Family from Vienna gave Sarah and Patrick a gift certificate for a cooking lesson as a Christmas present.
"We thoroughly enjoyed cooking with Ellie! The recipes we prepared were easy, yet with a certain twist and will become standards in our kitchen! Ellie's cooking expertise as well as the fun we had chatting with her about cooking and beyond really made the evening a memorable experience and a great Christmas present for us!

We really had a great time, and I already wrote a glowing email to my sister-in-law who was very happy that we enjoyed her present!

I need to have a closer look at the cook book you gave us, and if I have any questions on the recipes, I might get back to you!"
...............................Sarah & Patrick W., Cambridge, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment