Thursday, June 20, 2013

Private cooking lesson

"Hi Ellie,

I had so much fun today during our cooking lesson. You shared so many great tidbits of food facts, I can't wait to use it and share with my friends and family. Good thing I took notes.

My girlfriend Kris and I enjoyed your practical facts on egg yolks (a great facial cleanser) and meat information (what's the best cut for soups vs fajitas). You have such a wealth of cooking information and you shared it with us so easily. Honestly, you're the fun female version of Alton Brown!

Thanks again for coming to my house and sharing your knowledge. I look forward to trying out the recipes in your cookbook, as well as sharing the recipes I learned today with the rest of my family and friends.

A big Thank you!"
Liz B., Millis, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment